Hey geeks, i hope you ppl chat a lot on Facebook, then you’re at the right place to learn to chat quickly and efficiently.
PROBLEM: how u chat in FB ?? probably open facebook in new tab of your browser & chat, right ?? Its not quick way to chat, so how to browse and chat at same time in the same tab of your browser.
HERE IS THE WAY !!! 😀
Follow these steps and you’ll know how to do it !!
- Fire up your Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on bookmarks and click “Show all bookmarks” or simple press Ctrl+shift+B.
- Now you will see a window with all your bookmarks.
- Click on “Bookmarks Menu” in left pane.
- Click on “Organize” -> “New Bookmark”.
- You will see below window.
- Name: <Give any name>
- Location: <http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php>
- MAKE SURE TO CHECK THAT CHECKBOX(load this bookmark in the sidebar).
- Click Add.
- Now Click on Bookmarks & you see the name you give in that dialog box.
- Now Login into Facebook & Click the saved bookmark.
- Now the sidebar will have a facebook chat.
- Switch to any tab & browse, but still Facebook chat will be available on the sidebar.
- Click on chat box & chat.
I hope you geeks enjoyed this post.
You might also like,
- Top 5 Cool New Facebook Emoticon
- How to make Troll faces in Facebook Chat
- [Additional] Top & new Facebook Emoticon
- [Additional] Facebook new Emoticon