Hey geeks, there is hell lot of application which can be used to change your windows logon screens, or else we can do it manually by playing around a file in your OS drive.
But How can you able to change your logon screen every time ?? do you change it manually -_- ??
I’m gonna reveal how to change your windows logon screen automatically every time you logon into your windows machine. A single simple application does this all for you.
ADVANTAGES OF APPLICATIONS:
- First is first, very very easy to work.
- Add a bulk of images to any folder & add that folder to this application.
- Automatically changes your logon screen.
- No Playing around with windows core files.
- You will see more advantages when you use it. 😀
Name of the Application is Logon Screen Rotator,
- Goto this site http://www.lukepaynesoftware.com/lsrotator/ and click setup.exe to download the application.
- Install it.
- Open the application.
- To change when your logon screen changes, click on settings.
- Choose the option you like.
I hope you enjoy this simple application & its use !!
You might also like,
- How to reveal the saved passwords on windows machine ??
- How to rename multiple files quickly[win7tips]