Today, we see how to update all the plugins installed in your browser. This is going to be done using firefox browser. Firefox is a open source, so update is totally free & its quiet easy too !!
- Open this link in your firefox browser.(https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/)
- Now you can able to see all the plugins installed in your browser.
- If plugin status is update, then it’ll be green and we don’t have to mess with it.
- If plugin status is outdated, then it’ll be yellow in color, just click update. It will take you to respected site to download the latest version of plugin.
- After installing updates,
- If the plugin status is unknown & grey in color, then we got to manually search for the plugin updates.
Liked it ?? SHare it !! 😀
You might also like,