Most people might just save their passwords if its too complex to remember because passwords might have some symbols, numbers etc.
So, here is a little tool which can able to display the passwords which are saved in your windows machine. Just follow below steps.
- Open up your browser.
- Goto this site. (http://phrozensoft.com/processdl_17.ps).
- Agree to terms & conditions by ticking the checkbox.
- PhrozenSoft will start downloading.
- NO NEED TO INSTALL.
- Just extract downloaded folder & open Phrozen Pwd Recovery.
- That’s it. Now you can able to see all the saved passwords in that windows machine.
- I haven’t saved much passwords. !! 😀
MUST READ: THIS IS NOT A VIRUSSS !! 100 % sure . If you don’t believe it, test it with your best antivirus.
HANDY NOTE: This is completely portable application, so you can just copy it in Pen Drive and open it in your friends PC and see their saved passwords in a flash of second, when he/she is not seeing.
You might also like,
Liked it ?? Share it !! 😀