We always wanted to access our files so quickly especially which are most recently opened. But in windows7, there is no recent items in the start menu to access your recently opened files. We must enable this option manually, so now we see how to add this “Recent Items” to start menu. Just follow below simple steps.
- Right click on your TaskBar & click properties.
- A new window appears, click start menu -> customize.
- A new windows opens, in that scroll down & look for “Recent Items” options, & when you find it, click check box to enable this option.
- That’s it. Done. simple right ?? 😉 . Now go ahead & see your start menu.
You might also like,
- How to set timer to shutdown your PC
- How to hide your drives ?
Liked it ?? Share it !! 😀
Follow on twitter : www.twitter.com/RandamReveals
Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/RandomReveals