Tried of Burning DVD’s & installing OS ?? Problem with installing OS from CD or DVD is that disk can get damaged anytime, then some OS files won’t be copying during installation & some new errors will pop up eventually & we will be :O :O :O
Now USB’s are used everywhere. So why not install the OS from USB ?? Let do it.
All we need is Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
After installing windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, open it.
- -> Click on browse & choose your Windows 7 ISO file.
- -> Select USB Device in this step.
- -> Click Begin Copying. ( USB Drive will be formatted & OS files are copied )
Right, now USB drive is ready with Windows 7.
- -> Restart your computer.
- -> Get into BIOS by pressing F2 or F8( depends on your computer )
- -> Goto Boot Section, choose Boot from USB. ( Depends on your computer, just look around in BIOS for few seconds, you will find it )
- That’s it, Save changes & Exit from BIOS.
- Computer will boot from USB, Install & Enjoyy !!