Hey geeks, i hope you ppl chat a lot on Facebook, then you’re at the right place to learn to chat quickly and efficiently.
PROBLEM: how u chat in FB ?? probably open facebook in new tab of your browser & chat, right ?? Its not quick way to chat, so how to browse and chat at same time in the same tab of your browser.
HERE IS THE WAY !!!
Follow these steps and you’ll know how to do it !!
- Fire up your Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on bookmarks and click “Show all bookmarks” or simple press Ctrl+shift+B.
- Now you will see a window with all your bookmarks.
- Click on “Bookmarks Menu” in left pane.
- Click on “Organize” -> “New Bookmark”.
- You will see below window.
- Name: <Give any name>
- Location: <http://www.facebook.com/presence/popout.php>
- MAKE SURE TO CHECK THAT CHECKBOX(load this bookmark in the sidebar).
- Click Add.
- Now Click on Bookmarks & you see the name you give in that dialog box.
- Now Login into Facebook & Click the saved bookmark.
- Now the sidebar will have a facebook chat.
- Switch to any tab & browse, but still Facebook chat will be available on the sidebar.
- Click on chat box & chat.
I hope you geeks enjoyed this post.
You might also like,