PROBLEM: In windows 7, sometimes, the audio services won’t be running at start. Look at below screenshot.
NORMAL SOLUTION: Just try restarting your PC one time, windows may automatically start the audio services. ( sometimes this solution works)
INSTANT SOLUTION: Anyways no one like to restart their computer and also that’s not effective solution. Follow below instruction for better & instant solution.
- Open Run Command dialog box.(Win Key+R).
- Type “Services.msc” & Press Enter.
- Now you can able to see a windows with all services running in windows.
- Just scroll down & look for “Windows audio”.
- Right click on that & click “start”.
- That’s it. Windows Audio services are started without restarting computer.
Liked it ?? Share it :D
You might also like,
Follow on twitter : www.twitter.com/RandamReveals
Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/RandomReveals