Hey, tired of seeing some pictures or slideshow in your desktop wallpaper ?? then how about a video as your desktop wallpaper ??. Then all you need is a VLC player to do this. Just carefully follow below steps
- Open up VLC player.
- Goto Tools -> Preferences. or just press Ctrl + p.
- A preference window will appear, click Video on left pane.
- On right pane, in output section, choose DirectX (directdraw) video output.
- Click Save changes & Exit.
- Now, open any video file & pause the play.
- Goto Video -> Set as wallpaper.
- Now minimize all the application & see your desktop wallpaper, video will be playing.
- Above screenshot is my desktop wallpaper.
Hope you liked it. !!
Any trouble in setting video as your wallpaper ?? Do leave a comment. !!